Budgeting and Pricing
Environment Design strives to be professional and efficient for all our projects. We custom design a complete play environment, pre-fabricate, deliver and install all our project. We average a savings of15% to 25% a comparable commercial provides of play equipment.
Budgeting your play space has to do with four things.
One is square footage of your play space. Second is the group size to be on play space at the same time. Third is the break down of age groups. For example number of Infant toddler, 2-6, 6 & up. Fourth is the selection of what is going to be new and what is valuable to keep.
Examples of pricing for play features installed. (Not including delivery & handling)
1. Toddler Mt Slide and Climb structure for infant / toddler 5,000.00 to 9,500.00 2. Climb and slide play structures for age 2-6. 12,000.00 to 20,000.00
3. Climb and slide play structures for age 6 and up. 16,000.00 to 28,000.00
4. Addition of crawl tubes or logs. 1,300.00 to 2,500.00
5. Addition of overhead ladder. 1,600.00 to 2,000.00
6. Play Vehicle. 2,000.00 to 2,800.00
7. Sand digs with shade and cover. 4,000.00 to 8,000.00
8. Climbing net and vine Structure. 3,000.00 to 5,000.00
9. Bike and rolling toy area. 10,000.00 average
10.Bike area accessories average 600.00 per item
Cost depend on site preparation before installation and square footage of coverage. Average installation for installation by square ft.
a. Wood fiber safety base 12” deep with enclosure = 3.00 to 3.50 per square ft
b. Artificial grass on com[acted stone dust and padding where required. 15.00 to 18.00 per square ft.
c. Recycled rubber tile with bonded color surface 24.00 to 28.00 per square foot
Expenses related to delivery and handling of materials and installation.
We oversee and perform all installations to completion. Our teams deliver and install to every location. Clients can supplement in several areas to take advantage of their resources and reduce cost. We will consult with clients to take the best path. Specially In the case of long distance projects requiring installation team to reside near site.
The budgets for complete play spaces vary. The common budget for a play ground for 30 students and about 4,000 square feet with a wood fiber safety base ranges from 40,000 to 60,000.00. Addition of an infant toddler area for 9 children is 15,000 to 20,000.00. Project for longer distance or twice the participant can average 80,000.00 to 120,000.00